Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hey Guys ;-;..!


  • What Or Why
Wanna know why i'm sad?  
I had to postpone my wedding because woozworld not working! 
Waaaa!! T.T Worst day of my life!!!! 


  • Guess What?!
Guess what it's not canceled FOREVER it's still on !
Yayyy! Look down below for info o-o


  • Date, Time And Where
Date- March 2nd 2013  
Time- 3:30 pm
Where- In my unitz ( It'll be on Eventz )


  • Notes And Talking
I hope woozworld won't ruin my wedding AGAIN also rebecca-angel 
was gonna have her wedding today too but i guess its ruined D:
Since woozworld didn't work for 2 days i made a bunch of videos on 
YouTube check it out right now!

  • Thinking About Why Woozworld Not Working
I wonder why woozworld didn't work for 2 days i think someone hacked
it or something because when woozworld updates things it usually 
takes about 1 day instead i hope it works today!! Or tomorrow 
because i didn't want to spend my weekends doing nothing! xP 
Well see ya guys i'll be making A LOT of videos and blogs ;-; 

-Izzy And Her Friend ~;-;~

Ps- We wove yew Austin-xP! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment